Tuesday, December 6, 2016 – New meeting day (due to meeting room not being available at normal time this December)
BP Energy Center, 6:30-8:45PM (in Anchorage)
Program: Sharing the Knowledge
Come learn from others and share your fruit growing experiences. This has always been a fun and informative discussion.
· What worked and what did not.
· What are your favorite varieties and why?
· What are you going to try differently next year?
· How did you process your fruit? (make cider, jams, pies, drying, wine, etc.)
· Favorite recipes or techniques? (samples and treats always welcomed, too)
Some of you may not be able to attend this informative meeting, but I am sure you have something to share. Writing it all down and sending it in (to me) to put in our newsletter would be a great contribution. (It does not have to be a fancy written piece, just the facts (and readable) will work.) Sending recipes and (especially time saving) techniques would also be wonderful.
This site lovingly hand-crafted by Northern Vista